Friday 9 July 2010

Twits Rule
It's been a hot one this week. I have had to resort to plugging in the fan to cool off. I'll make up for it (carbon wise)somehow.I have been throughly entertained by Mr Dahl. I love to listen to audio books whilst I paint away. I love The Twits. Still laugh heartily as Mrs Twit thinks she shrinking. I was given the book by a very good friend. I was 21!(ahem).Still, I shall pass on twit love to my children. Hmmm, what to listen to next week......Happy Week end dear reader.

1 comment:

  1. You've got the shrinks! Ha ha! It is a FAB audiobook. We Love the Twits and Roald Dahl in general. Found some old Puffin Posts (God HOW I hoard!) whilst tidying my workroom - missing chapter of Charlie & Choc factory where they made powder from ground up teachers that brought you out in spots so could miss school. Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete