Sunday 5 September 2010

.....blow away the cobwebs!



SCULPTURE EXHIBITION


"Heart, Head and Hands"

27th June to 19th Sept.

entrance free



Sixty-three exhibits by internationally acclaimed artists at the University of Leicester Botanical Gardens.

I had a lovely time in the Botanical gardens last Friday. I'm alittle down in the dumps, with my children and partner all going back to school. I was need of alittle inspiration.I love sitting in my studio painting,however,not on Friday afternoon! Therefore,I grabbed my bike and headed down to the gardens. The sculpture in set in beautiful surroundings. I thought it worked really well. I confess that most of the work was not my cup of tea,however, I just enjoyed the looking! If you know what I mean.


If your Leicester based, then I would highly recommend a visit! You never know what will be round the corner,behind a tree or down a path.


A spot of lunch in the Italian garden and I was ready to go home. Look sharp Beetham-Davies!

2 comments:

  1. It's fab isn't it - SO lucky to have it on our doorstep...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are......glad it's open weekends so the children can visit !

    ReplyDelete